After doing some research on some of the coolest toppings, I put together my favourite ingredients to make an alcoholic version of my favourite freakshake.
Tequila Rose is a unique blend of strawberry flavoured cream liqueur with a splash of premium Mexican Tequila. The silky taste of Tequila Rose makes it the perfect addition to your freaks
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Milk/Almond Milk
- Pink Food Colouring
- 2 Shots of Tequila Rose Strawberry Cream
- Glass Jars
- Paper Straws
- Line the rim of both glass jars with the vanilla icing, ensuring that a couple of layers are applied to the edges evenly. Then sprinkle on the hundreds of thousands on top of the icing, creating a colourful rim to the jar. Tap off any excess and place the jars in the freezer to chill for 10 minutes whilst you carry out the rest of the recipe.
- Scoop a large serving of ice cream and add to a blender with a dash of milk, 2 shots of Tequila Rose and the pink food colouring. Blend until combined.
- Depending on the size of your jars, adjust the recipe so that enough of the shake can be added to each jar.
- Remove the jars from the freezer and pour to shake mixture into each jar.
- For a marble effect, make a light pink batch and darker pink batch, layering the shakes on top of each other until the jar is full.
- Squirt on whipped cream and decorate with sprinkles, Lucky Charms/marshmallows and the pink wafer biscuits. For something a little bit more over the top, place a ring doughnut down on top of the cream.
- Pop in your papers straws and you’re ready to enjoy them.