I have received so many compliments when I wear this bag. It can be paired with a dressed-down outfit as a sultry accessory to a simple look. Alternatively, it can be paired with a glam outfit to make it look even more sophisticated.
An important factor to consider with each and every bag purchase I make, is its ability to store all my crap. I carry a lot of things with me on a night out, because I would rather come prepared.
That being said, this velvet clutch holds so much stuff, so I thought I would give you all an insight into what I carry with me on a night out.
- Mini Purse – This holographic purse (£2) is another item from Primark that I use all the time. I am not a fan of big, bulky purses because they take up so much room. This little purse holds my cards, ID and a couple of notes. Who actually carries cash anymore?
- Portable Charger – One of the best accessories to carry with you. I love my Anker charger as it is very compact and is rose gold too.
- Zara rollerball perfume – I like to make sure I am always smelling fragrant, so these compact rollerball perfumes are great to throw in any night out bag.
- Lipstick & Liner – I like to take my favourite duo from Christian Louboutin beauty. You can read more about the products here and here.
- Gum – I don’t leave the house without a packet of gum.
- Hair ties – You just never know when you or someone else, is going to need to tie their hair up. Take multiple with you, because chances are, you’re going to be giving them out to the masses.