- Purchase any notebooks, diary’s or binders which will be suitable to DIY (I prefer to find notebooks which have a ring binder edge as it allows me to use the pages more flexibly
- Choose to either collage manually using magazine cuttings or online print-outs.
- Alternatively, like me you can opt for a less messy and time consuming way by using the app PicCollage to create your collage using images you can find on other apps such as Instagram,Tumblr and my favourite image collecting app WeHeartIt.
- This step is completely subjective to your taste, so get creative with it!
- Mix icons, colour schemes, fashion trends and life goals into your collage
- Print out collages or glue them onto card paper and washi tape them onto the books original covers. If using an arch file, insert the collage in between the plastic slip.
The agenda I have purchased for my uni course is beyond incredible. The ‘Student Planner & Academic Diary 2015-16’ is available to purchase in WHSmith or Amazon.
Not only is it a diary, this planner is crammed with useful study skills hints and tips from the authors of the Study Skills series, plus an academic year diary, timetables, notes pages and more like uni checklists and how to plan out your finances. It’s in a spiral bound format for ease of use and has a plastic protective sheet at the front and back to ensure the diary remains in a good state for the whole year. I couldn’t recommend it more – it will be my Uni Bible.