It’s so nice to spend some time at home, relaxing, rather than going out. When those kind of evenings arise out of our busy schedules, how lovely would it be to make the perfect drink to accompany the friends, the movie, and the matching pyjamas. Equally, it can be swigged down in a sparkling backless dress..it’s really up to you.
Vesper Martini Recipe:
- 6cl Gin
- 1.5cl Vodka
- 0.75cl Lillet Blanc
- Crushed Ice
- Peeled & Twisted Lemon Rind To Garnish
- Place ice into a mixing glass along with Gin, Vodka, and Lillet Blanc
- Using a bar spoon stir rapidly 50 times in a circular motions (the outside of the glass should become cold and frosty)
- Strain Martini through a Hawthorne strainer (or a large slotted spoon) into a chilled glass.
- Float lemon peel to garnish